Wednesday, April 27, 2011

23rd April

I'm at ABC at the moment and i'll be here for a couple of days. I've been suffering from the altitude a bit. I've had a headache all day, I've taken half a diamox and some ibuprofen.It's been snowing today which means it's been quite cold.

The last two days we've moved from BC to intermediate camp to ABC. The
treks been quite hard because of the Altitude but it's been really quite
amazing. I've seen 30 foot penitentes, they make the ones on Aconcagua
look really pathetic. we've been walking up the west Rongbuck Glacier to
get to ABC. I think everyone's been affected by the walk and I do feel
quite tired but I'm ok.

tomorrow we are having  a rest day then we will go up the north col if the
weather is good. after that we will go back down to base camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment